About The Event
This event has expired
How do you do customer support? Easy, you create a flawless customer experience by knowing what your customer needs before they tell you.
About this event
Remember when the company was king? Today it’s the customer that wears that crown. Customer service has become the key driver of business success in service and retail, big or small. So let’s stop thinking of support and customer service as a cost or nuisance and start recognizing customer service for what it is: an opportunity waiting to happen.
In this evening class you will learn:
- How your customer thinks and makes decisions
- How to listen for the unspoken clues that drive decisions
- The difference between wants and needs and the impact of understanding that difference on your bottom line
- How to help your client to decide to buy
- The power that drives after-care and repeat-business
Tim from MindCom has been educating and elevating the service industry for nearly 10 years now, from your local corner store to the IT company you call to get your laptop running again to the people you bank with every day. Customer service is a must. Don’t let your crown-wearing King become your Tiran, make sure your customer service experience is excellent all-round and benefit from fantastic customer service.