ELCP – Effective Leadership Communication Program
The Effective Leadership Communication Program is designed around the basis of building trustworthy reliable and collaborative relationships and leading with integrity. To communicate mindfully you want to consciously understand the dynamics and strategies that shape our interaction with others. Throughout the program you will learn the various techniques and triggers for effective leadership. This will require you or your team to develop and grow your self-awareness and people skills over time applying the techniques of the Mindful Communication Method (MCM).
This program is specifically laid out to equip you with the skills to communicate productively with confidence and empathy and improve your workplace and private relationships through an increased understanding of human nature and emotional dynamics of the mind. You will develop the ability to leverage perception and motivation through empathy and inspirational speech.
This program is ideal for:
This course will benefit business owner’s leaders and managers from a variety of backgrounds, industries and skill levels who wish to improve their professionalism and effectiveness at work by attaining a higher level of effective mindful people skills.
What you will learn
- Understand mindful communication and how you can adapt it to interact more effectively with others.
- Collaborate with confidence and build a strong and cohesive team.
- Empower, trust and reward yourself and your team.
- Understand the relativity of perception and meaning and how to leverage it.
- Learn how to continuously motivate yourself and others internally.
- Easily identify and clear barriers to communicate most effectively.
- The 5 ways to murder a team from within
- Develop positive outcome focused language patterns that enrich motivation
- The 6 sins of Leadership
- Learn the 5 stages of listening and hear the indented message clearly. (cut through the verbal fog)
- Develop needs base question and reflection techniques
- 7 Bridges of Mindful Communication
- Understand the impact of verbal and non-verbal language has on others and get the message right.
- The 6 keys for crowd control in business
- • Negotiate and communicate ideas by using going forward without advancing technique.
Topics covered in this program
Internal communication and relativity of meaning
Understand the dynamic brain biology that underlies all perception including your own. This enables you communicate on a meaning based platform helps to build stronger, more trusting relationships.
Physical aspects of communication and the nervous system
In this part we understand how human biology can help you to create space and find common ground to navigate even the most difficult conversation in the most challenging environment with ease.
Barriers to communication
Minimize your barriers and improve your communication with others by knowing how to harness confidence using empathy to build bridges of understanding. Seek to understand fist, then seek to be understood.
Effective listening skills
Break out of old automatic habits and develop new ways to implement the five key techniques of effective mindful listening to hear what is meant but not necessarily said.
Why what you say without saying anything is the key element
Understand the impacts and body language and tonality that shape the majority of your message..
Why nonverbal communication is so important
Discover the full extent to which nonverbal communication affects the receiver’s interpretation of your messages.
Develop 7 bridges of mindful communication
Learn the seven steps on how to create open space to give receive and reflect messages most effectively. Practice using open, closed, and clarifying questions, and learn to frame questions and statements appropriately to get the best flow of information.
How and what you say matters
Build your awareness of the impacts and prevalence of positive language within your environment and practice choosing the right phrases so you can use language to influence people’s emotions and actions.
How to be emotionally mindful
Understand the emotional dynamics that underlie all communication.
How to set yourself up for success
Learn how to deliver content and plan your delivery to give you the most likely chance to understand and being understood. Create your own failsafe mechanism.
Book your appointment today call or text 0407 169 690