EPSP – Effective Public Speaking Program
The Effective Sales & Service Program is designed on the basis of building open friendly and engaging relationships that enrich your business and your customer’s experience. To be in service means identifying and deliver with excellence to your customers needs.
The Mindful Communication Method (MCM) helps you and your team to understand your customer on a deeper level and to use this new found understanding of needs based to build bridges where there is dissatisfaction to give your customer true value. Applying these MCM techniques and strategies will give your team more self- confidence and self-awareness around the impact of communication and increase your people skills to give your customer the satisfaction they want and expect.
This program is specifically laid out to equip you with the skills to communicate mindfully with confidence and empathy and improve your workplace relationships through an increased understanding of the human nature and give you the ability to leverage perception and to smooth out differences easily and effectively in a way that gets everyone’s needs met.
This program is ideal for:
This course will benefit service businesses, sales consultants from variety of backgrounds, technical teams and call centres, hospitality staff and anyone that is in the people business.
What you will learn
- Biology of conversation and emotional dynamics which govern.
- Collaborate with confidence and build a strong and cohesive team.
- Empower and trust your customer to make the right choice.
- Understand the relativity of perception and meaning and how to leverage it.
- Learn how to keep a strong connection to your customer and their needs.
- Easily identify and clear barriers to communicate most effectively.
- The 5 ways to lose a customer
- Develop positive outcome focussed language patterns that enrich your customers experience
- Learn the 5 stages of listening and hear the indented message clearly. (cut through the verbal fog)
- Develop needs base question and reflection techniques that address needs and wants
- 7 Bridges of Mindful Communication
- Understand the impact of verbal and non-verbal language has on others and get the message right.
- 6 keys to crowd control and how to govern thoughts in others
- Negotiate and communicate ideas and solutions by using going forward without advancing technique.
Topics covered in this program
Internal communication and relativity of meaning
Understand the dynamic brain biology that underlies all perception including your own. This enables you communicate on a meaning based platform and helps you to build stronger, more trusting relationships.
Physical aspects of communication and the nervous system
In this part we understand how human biology can help you to create space and find common ground to navigate even the most difficult conversation in the most challenging environment with ease.
Barriers to communication
Minimise your barriers and improve your communication with others by knowing how to harness confidence using empathy to build bridges of understanding. Seek to understand fist, then seek to be understood.
Effective listening skills
Break out of old automatic habits and develop new ways to implement the five key techniques of effective mindful listening to hear what is meant but not necessarily said.
Why what you say without saying anything is it is a key element
Understand the impacts and body language and tonality that shape the majority of your message and how to leverage the non verbal aspect to establish connections.
Why nonverbal communication is so important
Discover the full extent to which nonverbal communication affects the receiver’s interpretation of your messages.
Develop the 7 bridges of Mindful Communication
Learn to build seven bridges on how to create open space to give receive and reflect messages most effectively. Practise using open, closed, and clarifying questions, and learn to frame questions and statements appropriately to get the best flow of information.
How and what you say matters
Build your awareness of the impacts and prevalence of positive language within your environment and practise choosing the right phrases so you can use language to influence people’s emotions and actions.
How to be emotionally mindful
Understand the emotional dynamics that underlie all communication and capitalize on your customers non verbal signs.
How to set the right environment
Learn how to deliver messages and solutions in a space that gives you the most likely chance to understanding your customer’s needs and being understood by your customer. Create your own failsafe mechanism.
Book your appointment today call or text 0407 169 690